In the Contractor’s Online service, you, in the role of the electrical contractor, can order metering and adjustment work for the connection. Adjustment work must be approved by the customer before they are submitted to Helen Electricity Network for processing.
E-service makes it easier to order
Through the service, it is possible to:
- Submit metering and connection orders
- Report connection changes
- Launch other service processes requiring a qualification
- Save unfinished orders and update them later
- Add new company users
- See all the orders of the company as a summary
- The Contractor’s Online service keeps the user up to date by sending messages about the progress of the order.
The ordering forms require you to fill in all the necessary. Please complete the form carefully and make sure that the information provided is correct. By doing this, you help us process the form without unnecessary delays.
Registering is easy
You must register your company for the service when using it for the first time. The person who registers the company will be the main user, who can give access rights to other users in the company for ordering. It is possible to adjust the access rights in the service at a later stage.